একটি ভালো কবিতা যে-ই লিখুন না কেনো তার স্থানশব্দগুচ্ছ।
Shabdaguchha is always the place for a fine poem, no matter whoever writes it.
Back to Front Page
- Shabdaguchha accepts submissions throughout the whole year either by e-mail or by postal mail.
- Poetry and poetry related work such as book reviews, poets' interviews, essays on poetry and poetry related news etc are being encouraged to submit.
- Originals in English and in Bengali or translations from any languages to English and/or Bengali are welcome.
- Originals must be included with translations.
- Word, PDF and JPG files are acceptable as attached mails.
- A short biography of the poet should be added with every submission. Translators should submit
the bio of the original poet as well.
- Shabdaguchha does not publish any work that is not related to poetry.
- Bangla written in English alphabet will not be read.
- Shabdaguchha does not accept previously published work.
- Submit no more than five poems or no more than five pages and put everything on one file.
- Your contact information such as mailing address, e-mail address and phone number should be added in the end of every poem/prose.
- Mail your submission to:
85-22 85th Street
Woodhaven, NY 11421, USA
- Click on the following to submit your work electronically.